The “Taste of Pasadena” Bike Ride sold out ten days ago,
By Vahe Simonyan
If you were one of the lucky ones to register for a free ticket, make sure you show up. Organizers are urging riders who cannot make it to cancel so others who signed up for the waiting list can get a chance to attend.
The “Taste of Pasadena” is a popular event designed for the beginner-friendly bike crowd. The ride includes several pit stops for free samples at a diverse assortment of Pasadena eateries.
All participants will also receive a free raffle ticket, with t-shirts and other goodies up for grabs!
- 6pm – Meet Del Mar Gold Line Station courtyard (adjacent to corner of Del Mar and Raymond, Pasadena)
- 6:30pm – Ride departs
- 9:00pm – Ride arrives Memorial Park Gold Line station
Del Mar Gold Line Station; Memorial Park Gold Line Station
Mostly flat, approximately 4 miles. Route map coming soon.
What to Bring
- Bike lights!
- A functional bicycle or wheeled device.
- A TAP card or money for fare if you plan to use the Foothill Gold Line.
- A helmet is required for anyone under 18.
- Children 15 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Bikes with training wheels are not permitted, but children are welcome to attend if pulled in a trailer or on-bike child seat.
Beginner – Mostly flat, 4 mile route with frequent stops for food.
You need to register for free here.
Hurry up as tickets are almost running out.
Taste of Pasadena Bike Ride Date/Time 05/16/2017 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Start Location Pasadena Central Park (West of Del Mar Gold Line Station).
We hope you appreciated this article. Before you move on, please consider supporting the Colorado Boulevard’s journalism.
Billionaires, hedge fund owners and local imposters have a powerful hold on the information that reaches the public. Colorado Boulevard stands to serve the public interest – not profit motives.
While fairness guides everything we do, we know there is a right and a wrong position in the fight against racism and climate crisis while supporting reproductive rights and social justice. We provide a fresh perspective on local politics – one so often missing from so-called ‘local’ journalism.
You can access Colorado Boulevard’s paywall-free journalism because of our unique reader-supported model. People like you, informed readers, keep us independent, beholden to no outside influence, and accessible to everyone.
Please consider supporting Colorado Boulevard today. Thank you. (Click to Support)