The City of Sierra Madre Summer Concerts in the Park – beloved events perfect for all ages – return for another year.
By Katlyn Ong
Gather your family and friends to enjoy an exciting lineup of musical groups from a variety of genres, including a special 4th of July concert (held on July 3). Concerts will be held from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm on various dates throughout June, July, and August (most concerts are on Sunday evenings).
All concerts are free and will be held at Memorial Park Bandshell (222 W Sierra Madre Blvd.). Space for seating is available on the green, so be sure to bring your blankets and lawn chairs. Contact Community Services at 626-355-5278 for more information.
Below is a list of the full lineup. Pick your favorite or attend them all!
- Saturday, June 10 – Pasadena Community Orchestra
- Sunday, June 11 – Special Guest
- Sunday, June 18 – The Beatunes – Beatles Tribute
- Sunday, June 25 – Cash Up Front
- Monday, July 3 – 4th of July Concert: Groovy Lemon Pie
- Sunday, July 9 – Pat O’Brien & The Priests of Love
- Sunday, July 16 – Maggie Moran & Mariachi
- Sunday, July 23 – Kelly Rae Band (Country)
- Sunday, July 30 – Alumni Acoustic (Classic Rock)
- Sunday, August 6 – The Skinny Ties (80’s Hits)
- Sunday, August 13 – Sierra Madre Music
We hope you appreciated this article. Before you move on, please consider supporting the Colorado Boulevard’s journalism.
Billionaires, hedge fund owners and local imposters have a powerful hold on the information that reaches the public. Colorado Boulevard stands to serve the public interest – not profit motives.
While fairness guides everything we do, we know there is a right and a wrong position in the fight against racism and climate crisis while supporting reproductive rights and social justice. We provide a fresh perspective on local politics – one so often missing from so-called ‘local’ journalism.
You can access Colorado Boulevard’s paywall-free journalism because of our unique reader-supported model. People like you, informed readers, keep us independent, beholden to no outside influence, and accessible to everyone.
Please consider supporting Colorado Boulevard today. Thank you. (Click to Support)