Families can enjoy pancake breakfast, coloring contest, pancake races and egg hunt during this Egg’straordinary event in celebration of Easter.
By News Desk
The family-friendly gathering will be held on Saturday, April 8 from 7:00 am to 11:00 am at Smith Park, 232 West Broadway. It will feature a pancake breakfast, pancake race, egg hunt, a visit from Mr. Bunny and more.
The City of San Gabriel will be hosting the 77th annual Pancake Breakfast and Egg Hunt. Sponsored by the San Gabriel Kiwanis Club, the event will feature:
- A visit from Mr. Bunny.
- Egg hunt – This activity is open to all children aged 12 and younger, who must bring their own baskets.
- Pancake races – Adults and children aged seven to 16 years old can bring their own pancake turner or spatula and join in this exciting race.
- Pancake breakfast – For a donation of $5, families and kids can enjoy a pancake breakfast that will include pancakes, sausages, juice, coffee and milk.
- Coloring contest and crafts.
- 7:00 am – Pancake breakfast begins
- 7:30 am. – Coloring contest & crafts begin *updated*
- 9:00 am – Pancake races begin *updated*
- 10:00 am – Kids’ egg hunt begins *updated*
Egg'straordinary Spring Celebration Saturday, April 8, 2023 7:00 am – 11:00 am Location Smith Park 232 West Broadway, San Gabriel, CA 91776
We hope you appreciated this article. Before you move on, please consider supporting the Colorado Boulevard’s journalism.
Billionaires, hedge fund owners and local imposters have a powerful hold on the information that reaches the public. Colorado Boulevard stands to serve the public interest – not profit motives.
While fairness guides everything we do, we know there is a right and a wrong position in the fight against racism and climate crisis while supporting reproductive rights and social justice. We provide a fresh perspective on local politics – one so often missing from so-called ‘local’ journalism.
You can access Colorado Boulevard’s paywall-free journalism because of our unique reader-supported model. People like you, informed readers, keep us independent, beholden to no outside influence, and accessible to everyone.
Please consider supporting Colorado Boulevard today. Thank you. (Click to Support)