INSIDE OUR SCHOOLS
Spring Break is April 4-8 and the PUSD school district supports all students safe return to school:
By News Desk
- At-Home Test Kits: PUSD has sent test kits home with every student. We are asking every student and employee to take an at-home test on April 10 or 11, before returning to school.
- On-site testing: PUSD is also offering PCR testing for students and staff who may have been exposed to a COVID-19 positive person or who are experiencing symptoms on April 7 and 8, from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. at the PUSD Education Center, 351 S. Hudson Ave. This will be a walk-up clinic and registration can be done on site.
Education Center (351 S. Oak Knoll Ave., Pasadena):
- Every Monday: Tests and vaccines from 8:30 am – noon and 1:00- 3:00 pm. (Register here).
- Thursday, April 7: (Moderna and Pfizer) 8:30 am – noon and 1:00 – 3:30 pm. (Register here).
PUSD has partnered with two local Vons Supermarkets to offer vaccines during Spring Break: Monday, April 4, through Friday April 8, 9:30 am – 12 pm, and 1:30 – 7:00 pm at
- Vons Pharmacy: 155 California Blvd, Pasadena, CA. (Register here).
- Vons Pharmacy: 2355 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA. (Register here).
We hope you appreciated this article. Before you move on, please consider supporting the Colorado Boulevard’s journalism.
Billionaires, hedge fund owners and local imposters have a powerful hold on the information that reaches the public. Colorado Boulevard stands to serve the public interest – not profit motives.
While fairness guides everything we do, we know there is a right and a wrong position in the fight against racism and climate crisis while supporting reproductive rights and social justice. We provide a fresh perspective on local politics – one so often missing from so-called ‘local’ journalism.
You can access Colorado Boulevard’s paywall-free journalism because of our unique reader-supported model. People like you, informed readers, keep us independent, beholden to no outside influence, and accessible to everyone.
Please consider supporting Colorado Boulevard today. Thank you. (Click to Support)