In support of taking care of senior citizens, Altadena-based Grocery Outlet is offering seniors their own “shopping hour.”
By News Desk
Seniors, sixty years old and over, will be able to shop early in the morning when the store has been cleaned and ready for business.
Below are excerpts from the owners’ message on their social media page:
Senior Citizen Shopping Hour will be every day from 7:00 until 8:00 am while the store is freshly cleaned and stocked.
There will be certain rules during this time-frame:
- It will be for anyone 60 and older.
- No one can come in to shop with their seniors. They can shop at regular hours.
- In order for us to do this, we are going to be partnering with people in our community to give this time to our seniors to shop.
We want to thank you for respecting us during these times for our seniors and I encourage you to please trust us when we say we are doing everything we can to get enough merchandise for everybody. Mario and I thank you for your patience during this time.
The Senior Shopping Hour will start on Thursday morning, 3/19 at 7:00 am. The owners are asking any senior that cannot come to the store due to illness to contact them for arrangements in getting merchandise to them. Kudos for local businesses stepping in time of need.
Grocery Outlet 2270 Lake Ave. Altadena, CA 91001 8:00 am - 10:00 pm (626) 314-2700
- Pasadena Closes Down Four Restaurants Not Adhering to COVID Protocols - November 27, 2020
- It’s Time to Give Thanks…and Turkey - November 26, 2020
- L.A. County: 6,124 New COVID Cases Reported on Monday, Nov. 23 - November 23, 2020