Old Pasadena is partnering with IPIC Theaters to give away two IPIC Cinema Passes plus popcorn to two lucky winners!
The fun starts when you follow the Old Pasadena Instagram account and tag two friends to be entered for a chance to win.
Must be 21+ to enter and win. Winners will be randomly selected on Wednesday, September 13, and will notified by DM after 5:00 pm. At that time, winners will provided instructions for receiving the two Cinema Passes and claiming the two orders of gourmet popcorn. Choose from flavors including Churro, Cheddar Cheese, and Truffle-Parmesan!
The Cinema Passes are redeemable online or in person, and are valid only on titles where “Reward Tickets Are Permitted” is indicated on the movie’s poster and on the IPIC website or app. They are good until October 26!
To redeem your free admission:
- Choose a screening between September 13 and October 26
- Confirm that reward tickets are permitted for the film, which is indicated by a purple banner on the movie’s poster on the IPIC website or app
- A prior seat reservation is strongly recommended (via the IPIC website or app)
- Check-in with Guest Services upon entry and your popcorn vouchers will be printed
- Redeem your popcorn with your ninja server (one per person)
Here is a list of the new releases for September and October. Titles are not guaranteed to be shown at IPIC until they are displayed on their website:
- The Equalizer 3: 9/1
- The Nun 2: 9/8
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3: 9/8
- Challengers: 9/15
- A Haunting in Venice: 9/15
- The Expendables 4: 9/22
- Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie: 9/29
- The Creator: 9/29
- Dumb Money: 10/6
- Killers of the Flower Moon: 10/6
- Exorcist: The Believer: 10/13
Estimated gift value of $62 per winner (2 admissions + 2 popcorns).
We hope you appreciated this article. Before you move on, please consider supporting the Colorado Boulevard’s journalism.
Billionaires, hedge fund owners and local imposters have a powerful hold on the information that reaches the public. Colorado Boulevard stands to serve the public interest – not profit motives.
While fairness guides everything we do, we know there is a right and a wrong position in the fight against racism and climate crisis while supporting reproductive rights and social justice. We provide a fresh perspective on local politics – one so often missing from so-called ‘local’ journalism.
You can access Colorado Boulevard’s paywall-free journalism because of our unique reader-supported model. People like you, informed readers, keep us independent, beholden to no outside influence, and accessible to everyone.
Please consider supporting Colorado Boulevard today. Thank you. (Click to Support)