Date(s) - 12/26/2023
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Rose Bowl Stadium
The Rose Bowl Stadium offers Holiday Tours that allows you to walk the same footsteps of legends and take a behind the scenes look at the historic Rose Bowl Stadium.
The 2 hour long tour includes visiting the original 1922 locker rooms, current locker rooms, press box, Court of Champions, and more.
Walk in the footsteps of legends and delight in this unforgettable opportunity to go behind-the-scenes of ‘America’s Stadium’. Your tour guide will lead you through this National Historic Landmark, including the original 1922 locker room, current locker rooms, press box, Court of Champions, and more. Throughout the tour, you will learn about the iconic history that has taken place here at the Rose Bowl Stadium, from the Four Horsemen of Notre Dame to Brandi Chastain’s game winning kick in the 1999 FIFA Women’s World Cup Final. Tours will not only be an outdoor excursion, but a historical learning experience that you will never forget.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time.
- Allow up to two hours for your visit here at the Rose Bowl Stadium.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. In the spirit of a family friendly environment, we ask you to use your discretion in appropriate attire.
- Check the local weather report before you leave for the stadium since portions of the tour are outdoors.
- All tour locations are subject to change due to stadium operations.
Tours will be held on December 26, 27, and 28, and January 2. A morning tour will be held at 10:30 am and an afternoon one at 12:30 pm.
> To purchase tickets, click here.