Date(s) - 09/20/2023
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Noor Event Center
Join the Postal Customer Council at our in-person Gold Rush event!
The conference and vendor show is hosted by the Los Angeles, Santa Ana, and Sierra Coastal PCCs and is bringing together a wide array of industry leaders, local businesses, and high profile USPS speakers:
- Judy de Torok, USPS Headquarters Vice President Corporate Affairs
- Ron Stroman, USPS Board of Governors
- Carroll Harris, USPIS Chief Inspector
This event offers the public a wonderful opportunity to network with hundreds of other guests, learn first hand from experienced industry members, discover exciting businesses through vendor tables, and enjoy world class USPS speakers.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided, alongside other fun activities and moments.
$85 attendee Early Bird registration is currently live though August 25th, with the price increasing thereafter.
- Special Guest Speaker from USPS Headquarters
- Educational Session with an Industry Leader
- Networking with Mailing and Shipping Professionals
- Vendor Exhibits
- Raffle Prizes
To register and see more, visit: westpacpcc.org and select Los Angeles, Santa Ana, or Sierra Coastal.
For immediate questions, feel free to reach out to:
Q Chambers, USPS Customer Relations Coordinator/ PCC Postal Administrator
email@example.com or 818-374-5622