Date(s) - 12/28/2023 - 12/29/2023
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Moved to Barnes Park.
Visit the weekly Farmers’ Market at George Elder Park with a variety of farmers selling fresh produce.
Venders scheduled to appear:
- Atkins – a variety of citrus and avocados.
- Jacy Farms – organic apples.
- Circle K – cherries and peaches.
- Don Beto – citrus, sweet potatoes, eggs, avocados.
- Sky Valley Dates – dates.
- Flores Honey – honey.
- I&M farms – vegetables and strawberries.
- C&L farms – vegetables, strawberries, variety of berries.
- Garcias – roasted peanuts, dried fruits, and nuts.
- Me Gusta Tamales – frozen pre-package tamales.
When LA County COVID-19 guidelines allow, prepared food, retail, crafts, and entertainment will be available.
> Physical distancing protocols and face coverings are required at the Farmers’ Market.