Date(s) - 06/26/2016
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
#626GoldenStreets is a free family-friendly event with open streets to walk, run, skate, and bike.
Explore the 626 with 17 plus miles of open streets linking 6 Gold Line Stations and 7 San Gabriel Valley cities*: South Pasadena, San Marino, Arcadia, Monrovia, Duarte, Irwindale, and Azusa.
#626GoldenStreets in 7 Points
- Golden Streets is a FREE event! But bring at least a few dollars to patronize local businesses, sample some of the SGV’s food, drink, and ride the Foothill Gold Line.
- YOU get to decide where you start and finish. Check out as much or as little of the route as you’d like. There is no right or wrong way to experience the event. 🙂
- All forms of non-motorized transportation are permitted, including walking, biking, skating, jogging, ambling, and strolling.
- Golden Streets is NOT a race. There are no finisher medals or awards. Only smiles and miles of open streets.
- Share the road. Please exercise caution so everyone can have a safe, enjoyable day.
- Specific Activity Hubs will remain open longer than the route itself to allow participants time to relax, patronize local businesses, and experience the SGV’s diverse offerings before heading home. Detailed timeline, locations and offerings will be posted in Spring 2016.
- Don’t forget to stop, enjoy, and take a picture! Share your best snapshots on social media with the hashtag #626GoldenStreets for a chance to win special one-time-only Golden Streets swag!
For more info on the event and how to support, volunteer, or sponsor, visit their website for more info.
> 626 Golden Streets presentado por Metro Los Angeles es un evento familiar que abrirá calles para disfrutar caminando, corriendo, en patineta, en bicicleta y mucho mas. Explora siete ciudades del Valle de San Gabriel en una nueva luz! GRATIS.
> 626黃金日” 是一個免費家庭友好的活動。這個活動可以騎自行車,蹬滑板車或步行,支持環保來慢速欣賞城市風景,在運動中享受健康,親情和友情。（Metro 贊助）
*Presented by Metro.