Don your shoulder pads, leg warmers, scrunchies, big earrings, parachute pants, and neon outfits as Old Pasadena revisits the decade of new wave, synthpop, and early hip-hop with the Old Pasadena 80s Dance Party on the Alley.
The free, outdoor party will take place on the south end of Big Bang Theory Way in front of Dog Haus Biergarten, on Wednesday, August 28.
What to expect
- DJ Glenn Red will be on hand spinning rad tunes that feature the very best of 1980s music genres, including new wave, post-punk, new romantics, ska, techno, dance-pop, and early hip-hop and rap.
- Expect a gnarly night on the alley where event-goers can play arcade games hosted by Neon Retro Arcade.
- Snap pics with 80s props.
- Enjoy free Paradis Ice Cream (while supplies last).
Throughout the event, guests can visit the all-new, just re-opened Dog Haus Biergarten and take advantage of its extended Happy Hour, 6:00-8:30pm.
> Admission is free, but alley capacity is limited: Wristbands will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 5:45pm.
Date/Time 08/28/2019 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Location Big Bang Theory Way (Use 104 E. Colorado Blvd. for mapping Event entry is south of that location.)
We strive to inform, educate, and work together to make a better world for all of us, locally and globally.
Latest posts by Events (see all)
- Walk to Los Angeles and Follow in the Founders Footsteps - August 17, 2019
- An “80s Dance Party on the Alley” Is Coming to Old Pasadena! - August 13, 2019
- Vigil, Rally and Hearing in Pasadena - August 7, 2019