Here are some helpful tips I’ve collected during my freshman year to make your college life easier.
By Jessica Woo
(Click on any image to read captions and start photo gallery).
1. Attach binder clips to the edge of your desk and slip charger cords through for more manageable cords.
2. For more closet space, use soda tabs to layer your hangars.
3. Copy and paste any essay to Google Translate. Having your essay read to you makes editing much easier.
4. If you need to wake up early, place your alarm far away from your bed. You should be awake by the time you walk out of bed to shut it off.
10. DIY an all-purpose cleaner by mixing 1 cup hydrogen peroxide, ¼ cup lemon juice, and 2 cups water.
We hope you appreciated this article. Before you move on, please consider supporting the Colorado Boulevard’s journalism.
Billionaires, hedge fund owners and local imposters have a powerful hold on the information that reaches the public. Colorado Boulevard stands to serve the public interest – not profit motives.
While fairness guides everything we do, we know there is a right and a wrong position in the fight against racism and climate crisis while supporting reproductive rights and social justice. We provide a fresh perspective on local politics – one so often missing from so-called ‘local’ journalism.
You can access Colorado Boulevard’s paywall-free journalism because of our unique reader-supported model. People like you, informed readers, keep us independent, beholden to no outside influence, and accessible to everyone.
Please consider supporting Colorado Boulevard today. Thank you. (Click to Support)